Sue Ann Gerveler is a Senior Tax Consultant for Gray Hunter Stenn LLP. With over 38 years of experience, her focus is on corporate and individual tax and accounting solutions.
Experience and Expertise
During her 38 years with Gray Hunter Stenn LLP, Ms. Gerveler has dealt with all aspects of taxation for the firm. She has extensive background in agriculture, community banks, small business, mid-size and large corporations, partnerships, individual tax matters, and estate and income tax planning. She represents clients in dealing with Internal Revenue Service and with various state tax agencies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Quincy College (Now Quincy University)
- CPA licensed in the state of Illinois
- Corporate, Partnership and Individual Taxation
- Management Services
- Accounting and Payroll Services
- Assistance with Federal and State Taxation issues including audits